Have Questions? | Habe Fragen?
Always the correct part
We know our products
free shipping for orders above $50
Revitalizant EX120 for all types of fuel equipment and injection systems
Revitalizant EX120 for all types of fuel equipment and fuel injection systems.
Reinforced revitalizant. Designed for wear protection and refurbishment of all types of fuel equipment for gasoline and diesel engines.
During processing of fuel pumps, it forms a protective cermet coating on the surfaces of rubbing metal parts. As a result, the geometry of the parts is restored.
- Restores geometry and protects from wear friction parts of all types of fuel pumps, injectors and unit injectors
- Reliably protects against low-quality fuel
- Reduces fuel consumption
- Reduces noise and vibration
- Reduces the amount of toxic components in exhaust gases
Processing of fuel equipment for engines with a working volume of up to 5 liters (5000 cm 3 ).
- Add the contents of the tube to the fuel tank with a minimum amount of fuel
- Pour 40 liters of fuel into the tank
- Operate the car normally
- Revitalization is considered complete after approximately 100 hours of operation of the mechanism (approximately 3000 km of run)
It is recommended to clean the engine fuel system before use. Additional (non-standard) filtering devices can reduce the efficiency of revitalization.
A cermet coating is formed on any operable mechanism, however, if the unit is in a critical state (100% wear), it is necessary to replace the destroyed parts.
|Engine displacement, l||0-5||5-15||15-30|
|Number of tubes (9 ml), pcs||1||2||3|
While the claims on this site (through our tests results and testimonials) are accurate, verifiable and typical, individual results may vary depending on proper application, the age, model, and mechanical state of the devise. Some results may very based on user techniques and conditions, such as extreme or rough driving or use.
XADO has been extensively tested on a wide variety of vehicles and mechanical devises without damage to any assembly. Should you realise any damage from proper use of this product, please contact XADO Canada immediately on 1.888.770.9236.
XADO's liability is limited to proper use of the product and excludes improper installation and damage that existed prior to application. Please follow all directions carefully.