Have Questions? | Habe Fragen?
Always the correct part
We know our products
free shipping for orders above $50
HIGH PERFORMANCE FUEL SYSTEM CLEANER FOR GASOLINE ENGINE.
Cleans fuel system up to the level of technical purity.
Offers perfect alternative to a bench cleaning of injectors.
Improves fuel pump performance.
Reliably protects fuel system.
During the regular car operation and driving on standard gasoline, deposits are unavoidably formed in the fuel system. These deposits decrease engine power, increase fuel consumption and toxicity of the exhaust gases, increase detonation risk and cause vibrations.
Solution: regular cleaning of the fuel system.
Accidental water entry or fueling with contaminated fuel may cause pump breakage, hanging-up of injector needles.
Solution: revitalizant contained in the cleaner will reliably protect parts of fuel equipment, pump and injector against wear.
Due to the specific detergent properties, AtomEx Multi Cleaner:
- Safely and quickly removes all types of deposits and contaminations
- Cleans injectors, inlet valves and combustion chamber to the level of technical purity
- Restores engine power and its characteristics to the initial ones;
- Reduces fuel combustion
- Removes moisture from the fuel system
- Decreases the level of toxic components in the exhaust gases
Due to the revitalizant, AtomEx Multi Cleaner:
- Forms firm antiwear coating on the fuel equipment parts directly during the mechanism operation
- Restores pump* performance to the nominal level and improves fuel dispersion
- Protects injector needle from hanging-up during operation on low-quality fuel
- Increases performance reliability and extends service life of fuel system parts
*with pendulum or gear rollers
Pour the product into a fuel tank before fueling.
The product is compatible with gasoline of all types, safe for catalyst converters, oxygen sensors and valves.
It is recommended to apply the product every 3100 miles of run.
250 ml of cleaner for 40-60 L (10-15 gal) of fuel
Bottle 250 ml XA 40013
While the claims on this site (through our tests results and testimonials) are accurate, verifiable and typical, individual results may vary depending on proper application, the age, model, and mechanical state of the devise. Some results may very based on user techniques and conditions, such as extreme or rough driving or use.
XADO has been extensively tested on a wide variety of vehicles and mechanical devises without damage to any assembly. Should you realise any damage from proper use of this product, please contact XADO Canada immediately on 1.888.770.9236.
XADO's liability is limited to proper use of the product and excludes improper installation and damage that existed prior to application. Please follow all directions carefully.