Have Questions? | Habe Fragen?
Always the correct part
We know our products
free shipping for orders above $50
The product is designed for antiwear protection and in-place repair of the fuel equipment of diesel engines
The product is applied universally for the treatment of all types of injection systems, including common-rail and unit injectors . Owing to the two-component formula atomic metal conditioner Maximum Fuel Equipment for Diesel Truck provides an extra level of antiwear protection. It possesses an extended potential of worn surfaces restoration. The product forms a ceramic-metal coating with a long-term regenerative potential.
One syringe (30 ml) is enough for the treatment of a fuel equipment and injection system with the engine system capacity of 10–15 L.
- Restores the surfaces and provides antiwear protection of friction parts of all types of fuel pumps, as well as injectors and unit injectors
- Provides reliable protection from low-quality fuel
- Reduces fuel consumption
- Increases engine capacity
- Reduces noise and vibration
- Reduces the number of toxic components in exhaust gases
Technology and certificates
Treatment pattern for a fuel equipment of an engine with the capacity of 10–15 L.
1. Introduce the contents of the syringe*into the fuel tank before fuelling.
2. Pour not less than 150 L of fuel into the fuel tank.
3. Operate the car in a regular operating mode.
|Engine capacity, L||10-15||15-25||25-40|
|Number of syringes (8 ml), pcs||1||2||3|
The temperature of the compound before the application should be not less than +25 °C. It is recommended to clean the fuel system of the engine before the treatment.
While the claims on this site (through our tests results and testimonials) are accurate, verifiable and typical, individual results may vary depending on proper application, the age, model, and mechanical state of the devise. Some results may very based on user techniques and conditions, such as extreme or rough driving or use.
XADO has been extensively tested on a wide variety of vehicles and mechanical devises without damage to any assembly. Should you realise any damage from proper use of this product, please contact XADO Canada immediately on 1.888.770.9236.
XADO's liability is limited to proper use of the product and excludes improper installation and damage that existed prior to application. Please follow all directions carefully.