Have Questions? | Habe Fragen?
Always the correct part
We know our products
free shipping for orders above $50
Designed for repair, restoration and antiwear protection of automatic transmissions
During the treatment of an automatic transmission a ceramic-metal coating is formed on the surfaces of its metal parts s (toothed wheels, bearings, distributors, clutch). As a result geometry of parts is restored. Universal for all types of automatic transmissions of trucks, buses and other equipment.
- Provides restoration and antiwear protection of friction metal parts
- Eliminates surface defects
- Increases the operation reliability and increases service life of controlling mechanisms
- Damps extreme loads
- Introduce the necessary amount of the revitalizant into the oil filling neck (dipstick hole) of the automatic transmission warmed up to the operating temperature
- Run the car in normal operation mode
- Revitalization is considered complete after 50 hours (1,500 km of run) of the mechanism's operation
A typical sign for beginning of the revitalization process is improvement in the automatic transmission operating (noise reduction, improved gear change smoothness) from the first kilometers of run after applying the product.
|Oil system capacity, L||10 – 20||20 – 30||30 – 40|
|Quantity of 50 ml syringes, pcs||1||2||3|
Up to 45 liters oil system capacity
While the claims on this site (through our tests results and testimonials) are accurate, verifiable and typical, individual results may vary depending on proper application, the age, model, and mechanical state of the devise. Some results may very based on user techniques and conditions, such as extreme or rough driving or use.
XADO has been extensively tested on a wide variety of vehicles and mechanical devises without damage to any assembly. Should you realise any damage from proper use of this product, please contact XADO Canada immediately on 1.888.770.9236.
XADO's liability is limited to proper use of the product and excludes improper installation and damage that existed prior to application. Please follow all directions carefully.