Have Questions? | Habe Fragen?
Always the correct part
We know our products
free shipping for orders above $50
This XADO grease is the best grease for today for constant velocity joints
Contains atomic revitalizant.
Due to the high-performance level XADO grease exceeds any other greases, containing MoS2.
- Perfect grease for constant velocity joints, reduces wear by 2-2.5 times
- Protects constant velocity joints from moisture and contaminations for a long time in case the duster is damaged
- Superuniversal grease: applied to all car units (navy bearings, ball bearings and hinges, cardan joints of transmission, bearings of pump and generator). It is also used in joints of industrial and household equipment (open gearings, sliding and frictionless bearings, pinions of manual polishing machines, chains etc)
- Compatible with automotive and industrial lithium greases of all types, can be mixed with them in any proportion
- The grease keeps perfect lubricating properties under any operating mode (extremely heavy loads, high and low shear rate, high temperatures, dust level and moisture)
- Prevents formation of scratches and corrosion, reduces noise and vibration
- Due to atomic revitalizant the grease keeps joint surfaces in top condition
- Atomic revitalizant provides unique anticorrosion properties
- XADO grease for CV joints has advantages in comparison with greases with molybdenum-disulphide
- Doesn’t contain MoS2. That’s why the grease doesn’t form solid particles on friction surfaces, and in case the duster of CV joints is damaged, the grease doesn’t form abrasive and aggressive acids
Remove the old grease and fill 1/2 of the bearing (unit) volume with the grease.
With pressurized application:
Add the grease through the zerk until desired grease volume is reached.
- Recommended for new joints and mechanisms
- Use XADO “Restoring” and “Repairing” greases for essential restoring repair
XADO grease for CV joints meets the requirements:
|NLGI 2 (ASTM D217)||NLGI GC-LB ISO-L-XBCIB 2 (ISO 6743-9)|
|KOG2K-20 (DIN 51502)|
While the claims on this site (through our tests results and testimonials) are accurate, verifiable and typical, individual results may vary depending on proper application, the age, model, and mechanical state of the devise. Some results may very based on user techniques and conditions, such as extreme or rough driving or use.
XADO has been extensively tested on a wide variety of vehicles and mechanical devises without damage to any assembly. Should you realise any damage from proper use of this product, please contact XADO Canada immediately on 1.888.770.9236.
XADO's liability is limited to proper use of the product and excludes improper installation and damage that existed prior to application. Please follow all directions carefully.